Monday, August 16, 2004

BB5 - Jason the arrogant Tosser

Apparently, according to BB5 runner up Jason, the show was fixed and was edited to show him in a bad light. On a Channel 4 winners show last night, he was filmed telling his friends how he thought he had it in the bag, and generally whingeing that he should have won. He is one sore loser, arrogant enough to think he was that popular. He failed to integrate with the house and be part of a team and just complained his way through the ten weeks, and was very lucky, in my opinion, to have actually got to the final week. I have no idea who voted for him, and I really have no burning desire to see him crop up on my TV screen again. Unless of course, I have PMT and nothing to take it out on. Read more here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home