Monday, August 16, 2004

10 Reasons Why I like Lists

In no particular order:
  • I like being organised, and lists are the epitome of organisation
  • I would forget what I had to do/thought of, if I didn’t write it down
  • They are concise, to the point, and thus easy to read
  • I hate faffing, and lists don’t faff, by nature
  • Christmas Lists reduce your chances of receiving dud gifts
  • They can categorise things in order of importance, such as ‘Most Successful’ or ‘Best Selling’ or ‘Worst…’
  • They can be fun and irrelevant as well as, serious and educational
  • Alphabetical lists, such as indexes at the back of books, allow you to find particular items of interest quickly.
  • It can be challenging to think up enough items to make '10 reasons…’ list – this exercises the brain!
  • Lists are cool



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home