Friday, August 13, 2004

100 Things About Me

It's obligatory really, isn't it?!

1. I am female
2. I am Essex born and bred
3. I am five foot tall (give or take a quarter of an inch or so)
4. My dad died when I was three and a half
5. My Mum has remarried so I have a fab step dad
6. I am vegetarian
7. I love cats
8. I have a degree from the Open University
9. I have my own flat
10. I live with Ratboy
11. My favourite cheese is Red Leicester
12. I love travelling
13. I work for a fashion company
14. I love handbags
15. I have a pair of Jimmy Choo mules
16. I hate peppers
17. I am an only child
18. My favourite alcoholic drink is vodka and coke
19. My favourite colour is turquoise, but I also like lilacy purple shades
20. I collect Swarovski crystal
21. I hate the film Pushing Tin
22. I love my ipod
23. I am right handed
24. I like playing The Sims and other similar PC Games
25. I like Mario Kart on the GameCube
26. I have always wanted some Tiffany jewellery
27. I have always wanted a Louis Vuitton Handbag
28. My favourite perfume is Stella McCartney
29. I like reading
30. My favourite novels are between The Red Tent by Anita Diamant, The Bonesetter’s Daughter by Any Tan and Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden.
31. Dennis Quaid is probably my favourite actor
32. One day I would like to meet Whoopi Goldberg.
33. I buy too many books
34. I feel both excited and guilty when a parcel turns up from Amazon or bol.
35. I own too much make up
36. I am a make up snob and normally only buy the top-end brands.
37. I would love to write a novel
38. I prefer savoury to sweet foods
39. But I drink far to much Coke
40. I am a bit of a gadget addict
41. I am interested in Genealogy
42. I can be very lazy
43. I drive a Nissan Micra
44. I am scared of flying
45. I have a secret likening for puzzle books like Kriss Kross and Logic Problems
46. I am obsessed with feet, mine and anyone else’s
47. House Doctor is my favourite Home Makeover Show
48. I watch far too much Reality TV
49. I don’t like crowded places as I get mild claustrophobia
50. I don’t like it when people cannot take responsibility for their own actions and blame others
51. Mexican Food is probably my favourite
52. I wear contact lenses
53. I would like to have laser eye surgery but I am far too scared
54. I am rarely ever late
55. Everyone thinks I eat loads of chocolate, but usually it is only for one week a month
56. I was born on a Saturday
57. I am Taurean
58. I love chips and pizza (but not at the same time)
59. If I get a Create-Your-Own Pizza I always ask for chillies and jalapenos
60. I once worked on a sideshow at a fair.
61. I have always wanted to go to the Galapagos Islands
62. I want to go to the theatre or concerts more often than I do
63. Penguins are my favourite animals
64. I have done a bungee jump
65. I have done a tandem skydive.
66. I don’t like water sports much, but I do like white-water rafting
67. I have flown over the International Date Line and went back in time
68. I like buying matching sets of lingerie
69. I was born in the Chinese Year of the Dog
70. I love getting massages
71. Some days I cannot walk on the cracks in the pavement
72. I hate it when I have days like that
73. I like playing Celebdaq
74. Amazon is my favourite website (gadgets and books in one place)
75. I have had my gall bladder removed.
76. I can while away hours on the web when in the right frame of mind
77. I hate patronising, insincere DJs.
78. My preferred radio station is Virgin (105.8FM) – particularly the Breakfast Show with Pete & Geoff.
79. Lilies are my least favourite flower
80. I think that the McDonalds’s Quorn Premiere is actually rather nice.
81. My favourite 80’s bands were The Thompson Twins and Go West
82. My favourite early 90’s band was Wet Wet Wet
83. If I had been born a boy I may have been called Quentin or Winston.
84. I have minor control-freak tendencies
85. I have a minor (self-diagnosed) Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
86. I am good with money
87. I have a conscience when it comes buying products that harm animals or the environment, but I resent paying extra for it.
88. Public Transport shortcomings are a major bugbear of mine
89. I want a couple of kittens
90. I wish I could have a flatter tummy
91. I never want to run another Fun Run, because they aren’t fun
92. I have no idea what I am going to put for the next eight things
93. I quite like statistics, tables and graphs
94. I like receiving impromptu presents
95. I am allergic to non-gold jewellery, some perfumes and shampoos.
96. I don’t like ketchup, or anything other than salt on my chips, although a side squirt of sour cream or mayonnaise is acceptable
97. The toilet roll must be placed in the holder so that the paper hangs over the roll
98. Most of my underwear is from Marks & Spencer’s (isn’t everyone’s?)
99. I can be quite pedantic about bad spelling and grammar in others, but lazy with myself.
100. I still have my very first teddy bear that was bought for me by my father just after I was born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home