Friday, October 29, 2004

Apple Comes to London

Apple have announced that they will open their first European Store on London's Regent Street. As well as expert advice, competitions and free T-shirts for the first visitors they have a rather intriguing offer of 'Lucky Bags' worth over £700 for £249. There is a limited number of 300 available but the products are likely to be only Mac compatible, not PC compatible. I guess I will be leaving my credit card at home that day....

Apple have also got some new iPods (how I love my iPod...) with a new photo version that can be bought as either 40gb or 60gb and could contain up to 15,000 songs or 25, 000 photos....Also there is the new special edition U2 version which is black with a red click wheel and features U2's autographs on the back. I am not such a U2 fan for this to appeal to me, but I like the colour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home