Thursday, December 15, 2005

The X Factor - Semi Final

The show opened with Andy's Everything I Do, I Do For You which he dedicated to his children who were brought out for the audience, it wasn't that good and I hate the song anyway. Journey South sang Rod Stewart's In My Heart which was a lot better than last week, and I quite enjoyed. They sand with just the guitar and a violin, kept it undertstated and pulled it off. Brenda did Aretha Franklin's Respect, she also went into the audience, but as usual, did it well. Shayne sang If Tomorrow Never Comes (Ronan Keating) and it was OK.

For his second number Andy did Lately, a Stevie Wonder song I love, and he did not do it as well. Journey South brought out a choir and sang Let it Be which went down well, Brenda sang Without You and was as consistently excellent as ever. Shayne did an OK version of Unchained Melody.

Sadly, it was Brenda who left the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home