Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Top 100 Toys

TV Cream have polled their readership to discover their favourite toys. So what on the list did I have:

Fuzzy Felt -I loved these, I had a Farm one and a Ballet one
Rubik's Cube - completely rubbish at it
Mastermind Game - I wish I still had it, it was a small portable game and easy to play anywhere
Wade Whimsies - since when were these toys? I had an owl.
Buckeroo - Good until it broke.
Connect Four - I had the travel version, I may still have it.
Simon - This game was running on the same batteries 10 years later. Mainly because no one would play with me.
Spirograph - Boring after 10 minutes
Tiny Tears - She lives on top of a wardrobe. Can't throw her out yet.
A bike

What did I want but never have? - A Girls' World. I asked for one for every birthday and Christmas for years but never got one.

What is missing from the list?

Frustration
Sindy

The former was the only game we ever played in the mini-Essexgirl household, and I had tons of Sindy outfits and furniture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home