Thursday, June 30, 2005

Top iTunes

One year of iPod ownership, and one freak out from it a few days before its its anniversary, here are my Top 25 tracks as played on iTunes and the iPod (I listen to very little music any other way these days, unless I have just bought a CD). In brackets are the position the songs were six months ago, when I last did a Top 25.

1. (1) Paul Weller - You Do Something To Me
2. (2) The Lightning Seeds - Marvellous
3. (New) The Lightning Seeds - You Showed Me
4. (New) Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
5. (3) Supergrass - Moving
6. (13) Lisa Scott Lee - Lately
7. ( 8) Kelis - Trick me
8. ( New) Dodgy - Godd Enough
9. ( New) Christina Aguilera - Car Wash
10. (17) Catatonia - Road Rage
11. (10) Annie Lennox - Waiting in Vain
12. (7) Snow Patrol - Crazy in Love
13. (12) Wet Wet Wet - If I Never See You Again
14. (23) Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
15. (9) Sugababes - Killer
16. (6) Skunk Anansie - Hedonism
17. (4) The Lightning Seeds - What If...
18. (5) Supergrass - Pumping on Your Stereo
19. (15) Doop - Doop
20. (16) The Cure - Love Cats
21. (New) Andrea True Connection - More More More
22. (New) Amii Stewart - Light My Fire
23. (21) Barenaked Ladies - One Week
24. (New) The Beatles - Lady Madonna
25. (New) The Cranberries - Twenty One

Interesting Facts (well, interesting to me):

Lisa Scott Lee's Lately topped my first iTunes chart back in August. Andrea True Connection's More More More was the only other song from that chart, in the current Top 25, but it missed out in December's Top 25.

In my six-month Top 25, the top two are as now.

The biggest fall, and the highest new entry were both by The Lightning Seeds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home