Thursday, December 30, 2004

Top 25 iTunes

As I have now had my iPod/iTunes for 6 months, I will post the full 25 top tunes:

  1. Paul Weller - You do Somthing to Me
  2. The Lightening Seeds - Marvellous
  3. Supergrass - Moving
  4. The Lightening Seeds - What if...
  5. Supergrass - Pumping on Your Stereo
  6. Skunk Anansie - Hedonism (Just because You Feel Good)
  7. Snow Patrol - Crazy in Love
  8. Kelis - Trick Me
  9. Sugababes - Killer
  10. Annie Lennox - Waiting in Vain
  11. The Three Degrees - Givin' Up Givin' In
  12. Wet Wet Wet - If I Never See You Again
  13. Lisa Scott Lee - Lately
  14. John Lennon - Instant Karma!
  15. Doop - Doop
  16. The Cure - The Love Cats
  17. Catatonia - Road Rage
  18. The Style Council - Promised Land
  19. Starsailor - All or Nothing
  20. In Deep - Last Night a DJ Saved My Life
  21. Barenaked Ladies - One Week
  22. Skunk Anansie - Brazen (Weep)
  23. Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
  24. Muse - House of the Rising Sun
  25. Will Young - You and I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home