Saturday, March 26, 2005

The Sims 2 - Strategy Guide

I found this book very necessary when trying to get to grips with the new gameplay and unique objects in The Sims 2. It gives a helpful career guide and helps understand relationship interactions and their outcomes. It has proved invaluable in helping me find out how to send Sims to Private School, how to build foundations for your houses and what the different objects do. It doesn't have an index though, so I often wonder if I have missed something when I am searching for specifics. To get the best out of it you probably should read it from cover to cover but it is too big a book. However, I feel I have got more out of the game because I have it as there is a lot more detail to this game than the originals and I had many questions before I bought it, most of which were answered by this book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home