Sunday, October 17, 2004

The X Factor

Having got quite sucked into this reality show before I went on holiday, I am now hooked again. The show is being billed as battle of the managers as well as artists. However, I don't rate Tabby or any other of Sharon's under 25's group. I like Louis's group, G4, four classically trained singers who sound fab when singing contemporary tracks. Also Two to Go (or something) who are like the Seventies duo Peters & Lee (blind chap, lady with straight blonde hair), although Voices With Soul the family gospel trio are less appealing to me, I think he should have gone with one of his boy bands. Maybe becasue I am in my thirties, I prefer Simon's artists in the Over 25s group. One cheeky chappie Steve is my favourite, plus barmy Rowetta who is a real diva with the voice to match. The weakest of his selection is Verity, a quiet woman who has a pretty voice but majorly lacks confidence. The live show is next week (and I am out - Bah!) so it is down to the public from now on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home