Thursday, September 01, 2005

Goldfrapp - Supernature

Ever since I hears Goldfrapp's debut single Ooh La La from their new album Supernature I loved it and was keen to hear more. Fortunately XFM were keen to oblige when it came out last week and played a few tracks for me so that I knew it was worth buying. It also got a good, if poncy, review in The Daily Telegraph.

Slick, disco tracks like Lovely 2C U, Number 1 and Fly Me Away are enjoyable, plus slightly darker tracks like Ride A White Horse, Koko and Slide In. There are also chillout tracks in the shape of You Never Know, Time Out From this World and Let It Take You and they are all mixed up together to make a great album to listen to in track order or be happy about when it turns up on shuffle. One of my favourites is the Scissor Sistersesque - Satin Chic.

A top album that I will listen to again and again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home