Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Celebrity Valentine

According to a poll organised by Clinton Cards, pop singer Darius has been voted celebrity valentine of the year by us ladies. He beat Nigel Harmen (off EastEnders), Simon Cowell, Steve Brookstein (X-Factor) and Brian McFadden amongst others to the 'honour'. I am guessing people have forgotten and forgiven the Mr Cheese persona and ponytail that he used to sport during PopStars and the early days of Pop Idol. I really am quite surprised by the list, there are not that many fanciable men on it. I probably would give David Beckham house room if he promised not to talk, but that is it (OK, maybe Jeremy Edwards if I was desperate).

The men voted for Caprice as number one over Jodie Marsh, Kerry Katona and Kelly Brook. I despair for the male of the species and their lack of imagination sometimes, I really do.

Incidentally the award is for British female and Caprice is an American who resides here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home