Saturday, December 18, 2004

Have Yourself a Chavvy Little Christmas....

A friend of mine cut a feature out from last Saturday's Daily Mail so I am now going to share the highlights with you...

On the 12th Day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...

Twelve Chavvers Chavving

Eleven prammers pushing

Ten lads joy-riding

Nine ladies drinking

Eight midriffs showing

Seven Scallies stealing

Six teens a-laying

Five gold Rings

Four Stolen phones

Three navel studs

Two tracksuit tops

and a pikey in a Burberry!!

Blingle Bells

(Premiership footballer version)

Blingle Bells, Blingle Bells

Bling-Bling all the way,

Oh What fun it is to be

A footballer today-ay

Verse 1

Drivin'' dahn the street

In me Cadillac Escalade

Respect from all I meet

Coz I look well ''ard

Gold arahand me neck

And arahand me 'ands

I get lots of thumbs-up from

The lads in their white vans.

Oi! Blingle Bells etc...

Verse 2

Versace for me wife

And Burberry for me

We're sorted for life

On Me Premier salary

I go aht at night

Roasting wiv me mates

Then we all go dahn the clubs

An' pick up teenage dates.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home