Thursday, November 25, 2004

I'm a Celeb...Day Four

So Brian went to do the House of Pies trial. He was put on a glass cupboard with lots of unappetising pies containing stars which he had to remove with his mouth. To add insult to injury 1,500,000 flies (allegedly - I wasn't the one who counted them) were released into the glass cupboard with him and covered the food. Poor Brian (as even I was feeling for him) managed three, before voiding his task by crying "I'm a Celeb, get me out of here!". Poor bloke was choking on the flies.

Earlier in the week the team had had to build a tree-house which caused speculation as to whether someone else was coming in. Lo! At tea time, Nancy's husband, Vic Reeves, was lowered into camp. Nancy apparently knew the whole time. Most people were quite pleased, or seemed to be, but I am sure noses have been put out of joint. Janet was not happy and went into the Bush Telegraph complaining that her contract stated 10 people. She was also concerned that they would have sex in the tree house and that she would hear them. All Fun in the camp still then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home