Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Credit Card Pranks

A poster from some forums that I contribute to, posted a link to another site which I found quite amusing. Zug, bills itself as a comedy site on the web, and I really enjoyed the linked 'experiment' on credit card signatures, and the failure of the sales assistant to notice.

Mostly when I sign receipts, in spite of my best intentions to sign my own name to the best of my abilities in that small space with nothing to lean on properly, my signature doesn't always come out like it does on the back of my card. No one has ever queried this. Once I got a new card, which I forgot to sign, and I used it two or three times before someone pointed it out to me. Basically, however, I am just too chicken to try and test this prank out myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home