Sunday, April 30, 2006

101 in 1001 - The Second Ten

11. See March of the Penguins
12. Join a Tai Chi Class – 6/2
13. Find a dance class that I enjoy - 18/4
14. Do a reasonable sized jigsaw puzzle
15. Give my time to charity
16. Visit ten places from London’s Rough Guide
17. Do a Walking Tour in London (not included in the above)
18. Go the theatre at least ten times
19. Get another £4000 in my ISA (unless I move house)
20 Save £6000 altogether.

Yay! I have done two things in the list so far. I have been going to Tai Chi for almost three months, and Salsa for about six weeks, which I have started to enjoy. I wasn't sure in the beginning as I was just stepping back and forward, but now I am dancing properly (if not very well) and it is a much better way of keeping fir than going to the gym. March of the Penguins comes out on dvd in a few weeks and a friend will get it for me as a belated birthday present, so I hope to complete that one in a month or so. I have borrowed a jigsaw but not started it yet. I have saved 20% towards my ISA target. and about 20% towards my other savings target.
I have not yet given my time to charity, nor done a London Walk or visited anywhere from the Rough Guide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home