Saturday, November 13, 2004

Poo day

Having a poo day. Someone drove into the back of my car today, whilst I was waiting to turn into a junction. I am OK-ish. I was badly shaken and my neck is starting to ache quite badly now (four hours on), hopefully I have done nothing serious.

The car is not good, RAC man who came to rescue me, thought it could have been a write off. He did talk a lot of bollocks though. I don't think it is that bad, as it is just one side, at the back, where the visible damage is. Possibly could have damage that I can't see (think axel is affected, but don't fully understand what these means cost wise).

The other driver is unhurt, but her husband seems to have been hurt a bit, as I don't believe he was wearing a seatbelt, so I guess they don't want to make a fuss as the blame is all on their part, and it was a genuine accident. Their insurance company is sorting everything out so hopefully there will be limited hassle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home